- Bears are very strong and powerful animals.
- Bears are highly evolved social animals with extreme intelligence.
- Bears often share friendship, resources and security. They form hierarchies and have structured kinship
- Bears are not mean or malicious; they are tolerant and adaptive to complex environments.
- Bears have excellent vision and hearing and are extraordinary communicators.
- Bears are fast; they can run more than 60 kilometers an hour (37 mph) – that’s twice as fast as an Olympic sprinter.